Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mickele said I need to write something that I did today so my blog isn't so empty. We are so boring so I really don't know what to write about. We had alot of fun this weekend at the bar, that was the first time Jay and I have done anything together in like 3 months so that was nice, hunting season is slowing down now so he is home more, i don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing hehe!!!!

5 comments:

Mills Family said...

Oh good job little girl, now i can send you a comment.
Now you just need to add me as your family or friend and add some pictures and you will be good to go hehehehe.

The Bawden Bunch said...

Hey there...it's April. Its good to see you have a blog...that way I know what your up to these days!

Mills Family said...

hello little girl, you are a boring blogger, where are some pics and stuff. Hehehe

The Estes Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mills Family said...

That is a really cute pic. of you and Jay!