Friday, December 21, 2007
Hey my computer is finally cooperating enough to write something so thats good. Last week my mom and I went to Vegas for the Celine Dion concert. It was so good, I have always loved her and I have been asking to go since they started. I actually bid on the tickets through Ebay and got them for 200 dollars which was a great deal cause the face value was 200 each so we were about 20 rows up on the left side but I thouht she put on a wonderful show. There is so much to see in vegas I want to go again soon. I hadn't been there since we went for Nascar in 05 and went to Thunder Down Under for Mickele's Bachelorette party which was a great show too!!! But I really want to see some of the other shows they have and do some shopping and stuff down there it grows so much all the time. I can't believe christmas is almost here, my kids are so excited! They will be so fun this year. Hope to see you all at Christmas time and if we don't I hope everyone has a great Holiday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey-welcome to the blogging world! Your blog is very cute and your kids are adorable. I'll add you to my friends and family links and I'll check back often. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas. Hope to see you soon.
Hey good job, you finally figured it out hehehe. Oh i love that picture of the boys. You need to email it to me if you can.
Post a Comment