Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kaden thinks he's big!!




Kaden's favorite thing to do is crawl into our shower when it is going. I've let him do it a couple times fully clothed but today I figured he could shower instead of bath. It's so funny to watch him because he loves the water splashing him in the face. I can't wait until summer because we live less than a mile from Roy aquatic center so I plan to take the kids all the time and I know he will love the water!!!

3 comments:

Christensen's said...

I am surprised he likes the shower at that age. Most of my kids were afraid of the shower.

The Felix Family said...

That is the funniest face he is pulling. I am surprised he likes it. Funny kid!

The Bunnell's said...

That is so cute. I love his little face in the first picture. Madi still hates the shower so that is good that he loves it.