Monday, March 1, 2010
I guess I'll let the cat out of the bag
Alright I've waited long enough I guess. At the first of February I wasn't feeling well and couldn't figure out why. I called Jay on my way home from work and told him I was stopping to get a pregnancy test so we could rule that out. I couldn't possibly be pregnant. Kaden just turned 9 months old and we have been preventing. Well apparently you can get pregnant from washing your clothes together because that is the only way we can figure that I got this way :) Yep thats right, I'm pregnant again. We are excited but way shocked. Due in October again, this will be 3 out of the 4 born in October. I always check the Chinese gender chart with my pregnancies and it has been right every time and it is saying another Boy. So that is what we are planning on. After I was so sure Kaden was a Girl, I think its best to just plan on another Boy. We'll just take what we get and hope we get another healthy, good baby at our house. I applied to write a weekly Journal entry for storknet.com, and they have accepted so if you want to follow me on there as well it will be posted at the end of this week. Its just storknet.com and its at the bottom of their home page. Since I am doing that I will try to be better about posting on my blog too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Oh my gosh, CONGRATS!! That's crazy, but so awesome at the same time. You're gonna be one busy mommy!!
Oh Melica- what a surprise, but how wonderful!!! Love keeping up with you on your blog. Danielle
Yeah I'm glad you're telling people! I'm excited to be an aunt AGAIN! You always have the cutest boys so if it is a boy he will be adorable as usual!
CRAZY...but exciting! I am sorry, but I couldn't imagine being pregnant again already. But I guess they will be close in age, and hopefully close their whole life! I hope everything goes well with you!
Wow Mel!! Congrats. I'm with Jamey, couldn't imagine being preggers again right now, but I'm so happy for you!! I'm excited to see your storknet entries too. How fun.
I am thinking pink, from personal experience three boys and a baby girl has a nice ring to it ;-). Good luck!
Congratulations! What exciting news.
Yay! Another sweet baby in the family! So excited for you, Jay, and the boys :)
So awesome!! I am excited for you. Odviously there must be some reason why this baby needs come NOW!
congrats and we are thinking girl cuz it is so your time.
Congratulations!!! You are going to be one busy woman!!! I am excited for you. I am sure you are a fabulous mother! And it will be nice for your little one to have a buddy.
I am so with the other in that I could not imagine being pregnant again right now but it will be fun to watch them grow up so close. Congratulations and I hope that all goes well.
Wonderful!!! How neat for your little family. You guys are such great parents, you can handle this little surprise just fine. Surprises are the best!!
We all know what causes pregnancy and it's not washing clothes, unless of course your doing it on top of the washer ;)
Congratulations...hope it all works out well for you and your family
Congratulations!!!! I'm going to go to the storknet page right now!
Post a Comment