Thursday, April 22, 2010

This past month

Well I'm so far behind on blogging. I have felt so crappy with this pregnancy that I have no desire to do anything. I'm almost 16 weeks and we go on the 4th of May and hopefully well be able to find out what we are having. I feel giant already and Jay keeps telling me its all in my head but I don't believe him, what do they know anyway:) Aj took and passed Hunter's safety and we were so proud of him, he is growing up to be a really good little boy. Brayden went last week to his Kindergarten Round up. I can't believe next year I will have two in school, its so crazy. Kaden is 11 months and has been walking all over for almost a month now. He loves to keep up with his brothers. He is starting to talk more, he says mom but not ever when we ask him too, he also says deer, baba of course, poo poo which I'm not to proud about:) and he is starting to say Aj and Grandpa. He is so busy and can't wait to find something to get in to!! Jay and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on the 6th and I had my 29th Birthday on the 8th. It's my last year before I have to say 30 so I guess I better enjoy it. Other than that we are so boring, just do the same things everyday. I'm looking forward to summer and hope to be feeling better by then!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Belated Birthday - and as someone who passed the 30 mark years ago - I have to say the 30s are so much better than the 20s.

The Bunnell's said...

I am so sorry that you are feeling icky. I hope that you feel better soon so that you can enjoy it and enjoy the summer.

The Erickson Family said...

I cant believe how old we are! It just doesnt seem right that we are old enough to have kids in school and to have 4 kids! It just seems like yesterday we were waitressing at jbs and crushing on matt! haha!I thought of you the other day cuz a song was on the radio and now i cant even remember what it was but it totally brought me back to the price days! I really wish we could get together! It would be so fun!

Christensen's said...

You are getting old :) I am sure you are looking great! Hope you get feeling better soon!