



Kaden turned one yesterday and he got spoiled. He got some fun toys including a farm and a whole bunch of clothes for summer, so he is set!!! We made him a cake a he dove right in. We have never had a kid make such a big mess but it sure was fun!!! We went to the doctor earlier this week and looked for over 40 minutes and the baby wouldn't show us what it was. I was so disappointed, I'm so curious to know!! So my doctor said we could come back in a couple weeks a try again so I'm still waiting but oh well. I still can't believe how fast this year has gone, Kaden has been so much fun, he is walking all over and in to everything. He loves his brothers and they love him. He is such a fun baby!!!




3 comments:
I can't believe how he destroyed that cake - I think maybe his brothers did a bit of pre-event training.
How fun!!! I love that he stuck his face in the cake, that is hilarious. I agree with Jamie, I think the brothers showed him how to do it ahead of time :) He is a cutie!!!
He was so cute! I can't believe he is one already! Time flies!
Post a Comment