Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The 4th


Oh the 4th came and went and we didn't do hardly anything. I had to work Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night and last night, I know everyone is jealous:) We let the kids pick out some fireworks for Sat. night and we did those at home. Then Sunday night Jay took the kids to my in-laws and I went when I got off work and we had hamburgers and did some fireworks. We took the kids fishing for a little bit yesterday, that is a blue gill that Brayden caught. Him and Aj each caught one and then we threw them back!! I'm sure you are all surprised to see me in the picture. I hardly ever get my picture taken when I'm pregnant because I feel enormous and gross, but Kaden is covering most of me so that's good!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

3 comments:

The Felix Family said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I love the 4th of July! Hopefully you got paid time and a half for all that working!

Jamie said...

You fit a lot into a little time!

Christensen's said...

What! You look great...I can't even tell you are pregnant! Sounds like you did have fun even though you worked tons.