Thursday, June 17, 2010

Slacker







I feel like the worst blogger ever!! I'm pretty good at facebook:) Cuz it's easy and I am writing weekly journals on storknet.com, so if you haven't got on there please do, it has been alot of fun and there are some other wonderful ladies that journal as well. I thought I would post some random pics. Kaden is definitely his mothers child. He loves Ice cream cones and Watermelon:) It has become a part of the pyramid at our house!!!! Plus I love Wal mart and there 5 dollar slip and slide and 15 dollar blow up pool, oh and I love Jay's compressor, because it blows up the pool so I don't have too! I also spoil my kids and add warm water to the pool so they don't freeze:) I also love the radio station 101.9. It takes me back to high school (not that I would choose to go back, just brings good memories:) So Stacey I heard some 311 that reminded me of sluffing school in becky ann's car and Kacie I heard Salt n peppa and some Dr. Dre, that took me back to our sweet apt. in Wellington:) So that is my randomness, enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you are back on the blogging wagon - I've missed you!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Cute pictures! I want to jump in that pool, it looks so inviting! You're so nice to add warm water- what a good mom!

Christensen's said...

Some things about summer are so fun! Looks like you are enjoying it.