

I figured since i hardly ever blog anymore I would post something. I'm on face book a ton plus I write for Storknet.com, so I kind of forget about blogging. Plus I haven't got many comments lately so I don't know if you are reading and not leaving comments or if you are all ignoring me or just way too busy:) So comment people, even if you are a blog stalker like me and we don't know each other very well!!! I posted a pic of Aj at his first football game and the family at my brother in law Ryan's wedding. Please ignore the fact that I look like an Orca Whale. It was over 100 degrees and I feel enormous. As far as pregnancy goes, its been pretty much a nightmare, but she's still in there and we are almost 34 weeks so that's good. I started contracting around 26 weeks so I have been on part time bed rest since then. I got diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes at 29 weeks and I can't keep my blood sugars under control with my diet. I have to take 2 pills with breakfast and 1 with dinner and check my sugars 4 times a day, if they don't improve by Friday then I have to start giving myself insulin.To add to that, I also have been getting a progesterone shot once a week to help prevent pre term labor, and I have to go to Perinatalogy twice a week for non stress tests. So I am having tons of fun!!! I can't wait to get her here, so I can maybe feel normal. I am however very glad she is still in there so she is safe!!! Aj and Brayden start school next week, Aj will be in 3rd grade and Brayden will be in Kindergarten. It will be nice to get into a routine again. So that is pretty much what we have been up to for the last month or so!!!




9 comments:
You look pretty small for an Orca. I had forgotten you were pregnant. I'm sorry you have the GD. That sucks. I have type 1 diabetes so I get to do the testing and the insulin too. Being pregnant with D isn't easy, so I'm done with two healthy boys. Anyway, sounds like you've got your share of complications this time around, good luck with everything. A girl! Congrats.
Oh my gosh, that sounds like a rough pregnancy! I knew about the gestational diabetes but I didn't know about the pre-term labor fun. That sucks! I hope these next few weeks go by fast for you!
You look beautiful!! Sounds like its been a long summer for you, you must be worn out!! Try drinking more water, it will help the diabetics. Wish I was next door so I could help you.
So good to see you back on the blog. I wandered over to your journey at storknet and caught up. You've had an eventful pregnancy. I'm praying things get easier for you from here on out.
I totally know what you mean about comments! I just always try to tell myself that I blog for myself as a journal, but it still bugs me when I don't get very many. :) Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. Hang in ther!
I am so sorry to hear that it has been so rough. It is for sure a dramatic little girl and she wants to remind you every day that she is going to be a needy princess :) lol And for the Orca Matt said that you look good- so there :) I am so mad that Matt forgot to tell me about Ryans wedding until after the fact. I would have loved to have come and seen everyone. We miss you guys. Hang in there and your beauty will be here soon :)
I think that family pic is so cute of all of you guys, I think you look really cute in it! Ya I know what you mean about ppl commenting I have pretty much given up on blogging cuz I don't think ppl read it much. So like nicole said I am just kind of doing it for my own personal reason and journal!
Sorry you are going through so much with this pregnancy but she will so be worth all of it cuz you finally got your little girl and she just wants to let you know that girls are drama inside and out hehehe!
I am just glad you've made it this far!!!! That way if she does arrive early it's not 26 weeks kind of early. :)
I ALWAYS check your blog when you post something new if it makes you feel any better.
Love ya.
PS. Girls are the best!!! I am so glad you get to have one.
Sorry to hear about the craziness of this pregnancy. Hope all continues to go well!!
Post a Comment