



Well it seems like I blinked and it's December. I figured I better do a quick post and show you some pics. The kids had alot of fun on Halloween even though the weather was awful. Kaden figured out what to do pretty quick, we took him to a few houses and then came home. He found our bowl of candy that we were passing out and decided to add some of it to his bucket!! It was so funny to watch him, he would walk over, grab a handful, and put it in his bucket. I let him do it 3 or 4 times before I stopped him!! I took the kids to Jungle Jims a few weeks ago and of course forgot my camera so I took one with my phone, the kids had a blast!! Thanks Nicole for posting the deal on Facebook so we got in way cheap:) We also went and cut our Christmas tree this past weekend, as you can see its huge. Its 12 feet tall!! I'm so excited to have a big tree this year, I'll post more pics once we get it decorated. That's pretty much all we have done, my life is just crazy but lots of fun. I couldn't ask for better or cuter kids!!!




4 comments:
You are a busy mom! The kids are adorable.
You're welcome! We still need to go use ours.
Wow that tree is huge, have fun decorating it!
It's hard to believe just how fast time flies by. Your McKenna is a doll. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment