


I'm still trying to get into some type of routine chasing 4 kids. It hasn't happened. Jay works about 60+ hours a week, and so I'm left to handle pretty much everything else. Which would be fine if I didn't have a ton of doctor and dentist appts. all the time. Since Oct 11th, Brayden has been to the doctor twice, and got sedated for a bunch of dental work. Kaden was sick and went to the Doctor once, Mckenna had to go for a check up, and Aj had a dentist appt. I also go to the school 3 times a day, and we just finished football practice. So if you see me and I look like I haven't slept, or showered for that matter, please just smile and pretend I dont scare you!!! We did go to my moms a couple weeks ago, and it was nice to get away. The picture of Kaden in the pink crib asleep is from her house. There is also a picture of Brayden's casts. Those of you who follow my Facebook know about them but he has always walked on his toes, we never thought too much about it because I did and I grew out of it. We never had a doctor say anything about it either until I took him to his Kindergarten exam, and the Doctor said it was most likely caused by his Achilles tendons being too short or too tight. He sent us to an awesome Orthopedic doctor at Primary Children's, and so we casted them for 2 weeks to help stretch them, then he checked them today to see if we needed to do more than casting. We had discussed two other options. Bot ox injections, or surgery. He felt with this first round of casts that he was improving alot so they casted him more flat this time and he wears them for a month. Then they should be stretched enough, so we'll keep our fingers crossed!! Mckenna is getting big, she is almost 9 pounds now. She is so pretty and sweet, we just love her. Aj is just Mr. social so I don't have any pictures of him, because he is never home. He's either at school or playing with friends. Him and Brayden both had Birthday's this month so they are 9 and 6 now!!! Hopefully the next time I blog, I wont whine so much and I'll be more organized:)




5 comments:
I don't know how you do it!! I feel busy with just the two, I can't imagine doubling that. Good thing they are all so stinkin cute, right? I am glad to hear Brayden is doing well with his casts. Hopefully that's the solution so he won't have surgery. Good luck with it all!!! You're an awesome mom!!!
Mel - I don't know how you are keeping up! I agree with Andrea - it is a good thing they are so adorable - it makes all the running around worth it.
I can only imagine how tired you are, all the time!! You are amazing!
You're doing a great job managing everything, Melica! Everything will hopefully calm down a little for you now. So glad to hear Brayden is doing so well with his casts, and that the little miss is growing big! I love reading your blog--keep writing (when you have time) :)
Ya I want to pull my hair out just with 2 so I definitley give you props for having 4 and doing all that running around you are amazing, I cry when I have to leave the house with 2 kids and I want more what am I thinking.
Anyways I am glad Brayden is doing good with the casts I hope that is all he has to do.
We need to come and see you guys soon so we can see Mckenna, I can't believe she is getting so big.
Post a Comment