Thursday, January 3, 2008

holidays

The holidays were fun but i'm actualy glad they are over. We did so much traveling, Jays brother and sister were both in town so we went up there a bunch and down to my mom's, it's nice to have nowhere to go sometimes. The kids were so fun they had a great time, it's so funny how much work and stress you put in and then its over in about 20 minutes, Aj was so excited he told us that Santa got him everything he asked for. Hope everyone else had a great holiday.

3 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Sounds like you guys had a busy season too! I'm with you, it was great, but I was glad when it was over. It's such a fun time of year, but also exhausting. Anyway, hope you guys have a fantastic 2008.

Mills Family said...

Alright punky...I have added some stuff to my blog just for you. Now its your turn!

Abes and Stace said...

Hey Mel! You should have told me you had a blog. I didn't think you had internet yet so thats why you didn't know about ours. Thanks for going Christmas tree "shopping" with us. I agree with you - I am glad Christmas is over. It really is a lot of work. I love all the pics. Your boys are so cute!