Friday, February 1, 2008

Thee Things I Love! (I've been tagged)

Ok the three things I love are:


1. I Love The way I still feel when I'm anticipating Jay coming home, those butterflies and excitment still come every time!

2. I love the sounds of a Casino, I know that sounds so bad but I am like a kid on christmas in those. I love the bells and sounds of money!

3. I love listening to my kids talk to eachother or themselves when they don't know I am listening, they are so creative and so sweet to eachother when they don't know anyone is watching!!

Ok mickele Tag your it !!! he he thats what you get for giving me a bad time about mine not being updated

2 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

Good job at getting that up so quick! I agree with you about how cute it is to listen to your kids talk when they don't know you are listening. The casino part I truly don't get, but have fun Mel! And, I think its so cute you get excited for Jay to come home. Abram is on my you know what list today so I'm not feeling you on that one - at least not today!

Mills Family said...

Alright thats not very nice, I don't like this game called tag. whatever punk.