Friday, March 21, 2008

Can you say boring!!!

Ok so besides mickele I am the worst blogger!! hehe just kidding mick! Anyway I'm sorry that I have been so bad. Jay was gone almost all of February so that was awful, we had grown right out of our 2 bedroom apartment so we moved into a brand new 3 bedroom, It is so nice, then when we get Zach we will have more room. The Zach thing is still a work in progress, but I will keep you posted. Also We got a new bed. I have wanted a big rustic log bed for as long as I can remember and I finally got it!! It is a King, I can't believe how nice it is, we have so much room, I love it cause I'm not much of a cuddle person so we have plenty of space to roll around! Also I have lost almost 25 pounds now, and I'm back in my size 6 jeans I still have a little to go I think like 15 more and I'll be happy but I am very proud of myself for getting back in my old pants!!! See I told you I'm boring. I wish I had cute creative blogs like Mindy E and Stacey, you guys have the best blogs I love them!!!

6 comments:

janeal said...

Melica, you've lost 25 pounds! That's incredible! Congratulations! Wow, since I've last seen you I think I've gained 25 pounds.... :) And that's great about moving into a bigger place, although moving is not fun. And a King bed would be nice... I'd love one if it fit in our bedroom! And yeah, you're only just one little step above Mickele in keeping your blog updated! :) JUST KIDDING!

Mills Family said...

Hey whatever punks i think melica is a worse blogger then me hehehe.
Good job on the pounds, i wish mine would drop like that and i was back in my size 6's so not fair.
I know i agree on the king size bed, your dad and I need one so bad cuz of my terrible sleeping habits hehehe.

All About M.E.('s) said...

I love your blog when you blog-you just need to do it more often :)! Congrats on losing 25 pounds-that is so awesome. I'm very jealous!

Abes and Stace said...

Good job Mel!!! I am so busy lately I cannot seem to find the time to workout. Maybe I could find the time if I spent less of it at Cheesecake Factory or in my kitchen!! I'll have to see your new sexy self soon - just don't stand next to me. ha ha jk

The Bawden Bunch said...

GOOD JOB Melica! I've lost almost all my baby weight but I'm still not able to wear my jeans I wore before I got pregnant. I will be happy to get in to my size 8 or even my size 10's!!!
25 lbs!!! Incredible!!!

Abes and Stace said...

So I think you need to post some birthday pics or some swimsuit modeling or something!!!!! You're killing me smalls.