Saturday, February 23, 2008
Saturday
Well it was a special day today, my sister monica and her husband went through the temple today. I'm very proud and happy for them, they have worked so hard. I was in charge of coordinating the luncheon since I can't go in the temple so mick and carol and I all set everything up. Doug and my dad and Jay did the tables but we did the hard part!!! Anyway it turned out really nice and they had alot of people come but we didn't run out of food so that was good. We also have some other things going on. Jay and I have decided to go for full custody of his oldest son Zach so we will hopefully have him permanently from now on. His life has been so hard and we feel like we have a more stable home to offer him. It will be hard especially with him being 8, I don't know what kind of things they like or anything but I guess I will learn. Plus I'll be the youngest mom at parent teacher conference, Mick, you know how that is!!! Anyway wish me luck with it and ill keep you all posted on the outcome, oh and I'll get some more pics too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Yes i definitley know how that is, ecspecially when they are in highschool and i look like i am still in highschool hehehe.
Monica seems very happy and I am so happy for her. Also I think what you and Jay are doing is wonderful and it will be the best thing for zach, to have normal parents who care.
K I guess since you updated, now I have too hehehe.
Wow Mel that will be great. I bet Zach would love to live with you guys. According to Abram life doesn't get any better than growing up with 2 brothers so thats a bonus! My personal opinion is that if every child felt wanted and loved and had a stable home life, the world would be a better place. Kudos to you!
I am glad Monicas day turned out so well.
Oh, and the deleted comment was from me - MAJOR typos - and we just can't have that. haha
I'm glad that Saturday turned out nice. I'm sure that your help was much appreciated.
You and Jay are wonderful people and I'm sure that you would be able to provide a very nice home for his son. And you're a smart cookie-before long you'll be an expert on what 8 year olds like!
Wow, that is so great of you guys to try to get custody of Zach! You guys are such great parents anyways, I'm sure you'll be perfect for Zach. :)
Alright slacker its time for you to right about something new....I know, I know i need to also. How about we both get on it!
Post a Comment