Sunday, July 27, 2008

Memory Lane


ok my cousins have been doing this and it has been really fun!!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory you and I have had together, it doesn't matter if you have known me a long time or a little, just something that comes to mind.

2. post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave memories for you, it is pretty funny to see the different things you recieve. If you leave a memory about me I will assume you are playing the game and I will leave one for you as well!!!

I hope everybody tries this because I know I have great memories with everyone that blogs with me and I hope you all feel the same!!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I remember coming to spend summer weekends at your house while I was growing up. I loved it because I got to hang out with you and Monica and because your dad always got up and made a yummy breakfast and your mom helped us make the most delicious treats.

Letters-2-Lily said...

I think I have the most memories since we lived in the same house. I couldn't think of just one so here we go! How about all the days we played Little House on the Praire?? Jail, Anne of Green Gables on our "hill" Resturant, we always played barbies. So much fun!

Abes and Stace said...

How about hanging out in your room downstairs (with the Mormon-Ads hanging on every wall) and we would put on sappy music and think about boys. Or how about going camping at Boulder and getting chased by the "wild cows". I loved going camping with you guys! Also, walking the halls in 6th grade with you and Mandy since we were Mrs. Mostyns M & M & Skittles. I remember all the young womens stuff and the Merry Miss activities at Jessica's house. Girls camp, EFY, the list goes on and on. Don't forget Becky-Ann sticking her butt out of your dads truck on State St. and the scary guys that followed us almost all the way home. You kept saying we should say a prayer! At least I was able to whip out that Top Gun move!!!

Nicole said...

One of my favorite memories of you is when you were just little (not that I was that much older, in fact, I don't know if I really remember it or just remember the pictures) and we were in a Cinderella pageant at the same time at the Hotel Utah (now the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.) I remember you winning, but mostly I remember coming to your house after you won and playing with the huge trophy and crown!

Christensen's said...

I remember when you helped me make all sorts of different kinds of cookies to take to my boyfriend for his birthday. You were so nice to help me!

Abes and Stace said...

Seriously girl, you need to update this thing a little more often. You just keep leavin me hangin! Want to do the scarecrow festival together again this fall? I don't even know when it is but I'm sure it will be here soon enough.