Sunday, August 24, 2008

Time for School

Well It's that time again, school started for my boys on Wednesday, August 20th, I think thats a little earlier than up north but I was way ready. Zach is in 4th grade and Aj is in 1st. Can I just tell you how nice it is to be home with just Brayden, I'm so amazed at how much I get done and how clean my house stays!! Aj and Zach are both playing football too so that started and they have their first game on Tuesday, they are on separate teams but all of ajs games are earlier so thats good. Then Brayden starts preschool on sept 9th so then I will be kidless on Tuesday's and Thursday's for a couple hours, I don't know what I will do with myself but I'm sure I'll think of something. The bad thing about school starting is that means Hunting season has stared too!! Jay leaves at 6 in the morning and comes home at 11 at night 7 days a week, We do get lucky a couple times a week and he can get away to coach the kids but then its back to work, plus his laundry is really fun!! I'm a professional stain remover!!! Anyway that's what we have been up to sorry no pics this time I'll have to remember my disc next time I come to my moms, we should have our computer up and going in the next week hopefully!! Oh I joined the rest of the world and started reading the twilight books, I finished the first one and mick is almost done with the second so I can have it, I'm so glad I read it , I really enjoyed it and I do not like to read unless it's people magazine or soap opera digest!!!

6 comments:

Christensen's said...

I can't imagine what it would be like to be kidless for a few hours a couple times a week. I am sure that you will enjoy it! I just barely started reading the Twilight books too. I finally gave in and finished the first book a couple of days ago. I am going to start the second soon, just because I don't want to be out of the loop. I did enjoy the first one.

Jamie said...

No spoilers on the twilight books please - I'm waiting for my next trip home to read them.

janeal said...

Are you telling me that Mickele FINALLY finished the first Twilight book??? I loaned that to her like a year ago! :) Yeah, I've been addicted to them too.

Completely kidless for a few hours, what would that be like??? That really gives me hope for the future though. You'll have to keep us updated on how wonderful that must be. Jamison starts preschool on Sept. 9th too! :)

Abes and Stace said...

Whoo Hoo! You posted!!!!!
So now that I know you will have your computer working next week, I'll be stalking your blog for sure for new posts. Can't wait!!:)
So I am still debating the whole 2 years of pre-school thing for Dom and I better figure it out quick since his orientation is set for Tuesday. Sheesh I don't know why thats so hard for me to figure out.
Also, brace yourself because book #2 is not quite as good as the others. Just keep reading though because books 3 and 4 are fantastic.

Mills Family said...

yeah its about time you posted. Oh well I have alot of years ahead of me before I am going to be kidless again hehehe.
Yes Janeal I finished your Twilight book, i just haven't seen you to give it back to you and I am almost done with the second one can you believe it.
I really like the second one, most ppl didn't but I like it.
K can't wait for you to post some pics.

Abes and Stace said...

You're killing me smalls!
One post per month or longer is just not enough girl!
Have you found out any info on the scarecrow festival yet?