Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer


Where has it gone, I'm already school shopping, for three by the way which is very expensive. Zach's mom gave us custody without a fight so that was a relief, he has adjusted well so far and so has everyone else. He just had his 9th b-day on July 23rd, we went and saw The Dark Knight, It's fun having boys cause we get to see all the super hero movies, we went and saw the Hulk too awhile ago. We didn't ever see cool movies like that when I was a kid, we had all girls. It's fun to switch it up a bit!! However a girl would be way fun but i don't know if we will have any more. I am very excited for my dad and mick and their babies!! I can't wait, All you Mills relation that blog I'm thinking about doing a shower at my house in Nephi so it won't be as far for the southern utahns to come but I need to run that by mick first. I will keep you posted on that!! Summer has been good though we have season passes to Lagoon so we have went a few times. Jay doesn't have a pass but i just take Mav so I have some help. Jay is starting to hunt again, the money is nice but I'm basically a single parent during that time. But if he didn't do that then I couldn't stay home. I actually have been working a little, my mom cares for an elderly lady and I have been doing that as well a couple times a week. It's a 16 hour shift but the money has been nice, plus it's fun to use my CNA skills a little. It's kindof making me want to go back to nursing school but we'll see. So thats what we've been up to for the last while, sorry it's been so long, my computer is still broken!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melica, it seems like things are going really well for you. I can't believe you have three kids! I only have one and am going crazy. I am the most paranoid parent already, but am loving every second of it. I am so glad that you found my blog and that you are so good at keeping in touch, so keep up the good work :)

Mills Family said...

wow you finally posted that is amazing. hello silly girl you so don't have to throw me a shower, thats nice of you.
I love that pic of the boys its cute, brayden is a crack up with his little facial expressions he is hilarious.

Laurel said...

Hey, if you have a shower, count me in. I am glad to see you got custody. You two will be good for him.