Saturday, September 27, 2008
Think Pink Thoughts!!
Well we have news. We are having another baby. We had planned on starting to try for another one in a few months but we got a surprise! We are really excited, I'm just barely and we wern't going to say anything for awhile but I'm too excited!! So if everyone can think pink thoughts for us that would be great. However a healthy baby is all I want at this point but you all know how bad I want a girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
MELICA!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is such great news! And you just told me 2 days ago that you weren't sure you were going to have anymore. :) I will think pink thoughts for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you - I'll think pink!
Yay! Everyone is having babies. Congrats.
yea!!! I'll think pink! But I do have cute material for blue blankets!
Why you little sh@#! I spoke with you on the phone just barely and you didn't even mention it. :)
Congratulations!!!! I do think its a girl so we shall see!
Yay! I had kind of a blah day so that good news just made my day! When are you due?
how funny is this that we are all pregnant and due so close together. And how crazy is it that you and mindy are pretty much due the same day too weird. K I am praying that you have a girl, we definitley need another girl grandbaby, and so she can play with your little sister that is on the way hehehe(well one of them better be a girl) this is just too funny.
Congrats!!! I am very excited for you. Good luck getting through the sick part. Your boys need a little girl. They are so cute with Kylie...we'll keep our fingers crossed!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. You will be caught up to me now :) I hope you get a girl, they are very fun!
Congrats Melica! I am thinking PINK for you!
There is going to be a lot of babies on the mills side of the family! It will be fun when we all get together again! I am thinking pink for you!
Good good good......
good for you hun i will try and think pink for you but whats done it done!!
Hope that your pregnancy goes well i can't wait to find out what your having
luvs Emma XxxX
Post a Comment