
Ok all you twilight fans, hope you all have your tickets because I think they are almost impossible to get for this weekend. Mav and I are going to the midnight showing at the gateway tonight. I'm actually really excited, my very nice husband is on kid duty and going to get the older boys to school tomorrow, so i can just sleep at my dads and come home tomorrow. It will be fun Mav always talks me in to doing all these crazy things. I'm always her chaperon at all her very loud concerts too!! Oh well this is a movie I really want to see, hope everyone who wants to see it gets too. Let me know how you liked it!!!




3 comments:
I want to see it so bad too, but I want to finish the last book before I do. I have about 100 pages left, then I am dragging Jed with me to the theatre.
Ok so what did you think?
I thought it was better than I had anticipated, but it still did seem SO low budget and I cannot stand Kristen Stewarts acting (Bella). She drives me crazy. Also, as you may know, my Edward looks like Josh Hartnet with piecey, dark hair that hangs in his eyes a little (grrrrrrr) ................
Ok I need a minute to think about that :)....................
but am not into an Edward that is anorexic and hunched over and goth. Seriously I was lusting after James the whole movie!!!!
I did think Esme was a fantastic actress and Bella's dad was great. Jacob was too dorky and a bad actor and I could not stop looking at that nose! Oh how I wish I could have them make the movie my way! You'll have to tell me what you and Mav thought of it. Hope you had a good time!
Thanks for the invite
Post a Comment