Friday, November 28, 2008

Oh Black Friday

Well yesterday was great we went to jays grandmas in provo and had thanksgiving with his family, then my in-laws wanted to take the boys home for the weekend and Jay wanted to Duck hunt so I sent them to Ogden and I went to Richfield to shop friday morning with mav. We went last year and it was really fun we hit Walmart at 5 then we were done before 6 so we hit Kmart across the street and then Larsens ace which I know sounds weird but this is a small town so Ace carries everything including toys. Anyway we planned to do the same thing this year, Mav loves to go cause is gives her an excuse to push people and not feel bad so we showed up about 10 min to 5 and waited to the side of the line with about 50 other people, yes we were the people who butted in line at walmart black friday sale, I'm sure we were the only ones. Well I got everything I needed in the ad so now the waiting in the check stand starts. Mav has been sick all week and I have been sick all trimester so we wern't a great pair not to mention it was at least 95 degrees in there so mav goes and sits in the car and I start getting really sick and dizzy so I sit down on walmarts gross floor and the worker comes over to ask if I'm ok and I tell her Im going to pass out so she goes and grabs me some popcorn chicken from the deli. Well I ate a few and managed to get out to the car so I tell mav we are just going back to moms cause I can't do another store as I'm telling her this I pull over and you guys all know what happens when pregnant girls have to pull over. So it didn't go as smooth this year but well try again next. Stay tuned cause I have some really good stories and pics from last weekend I just don't have the pics yet!!!

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

That is hilarious, yeah mav is so used to that happening, I am not sure if she told you the story, but the other night we were walking down the stairs and she was in front of me and I started dry heaving and almost lost in right on her head it was pretty funny!

Christensen's said...

Just so you know, I did post those specifically for you! I was hoping you would notice :)

The Estes Family said...

Sarah, you are a sweetheart thank you I feel so special now!!