Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last Run



Well my Baby is almost 2 weeks old already. I've been thinking about it all day because 2 weeks ago today I felt so awful and I just knew he was going to be coming soon, I'm so glad he's here safe. he is so sweet. He has been really good so far, he only had the billi lights for a few days and has been doing well since. My mom helped me at the first of the week because Jay had to go back to Wyoming. The good news is it's the last time. He got a job close to home at a place called Barnes Bullets. He'll be working graveyard weekends so he will work three 12 hour shifts and be done for the week. I'm so excited to have him home, it will be so nice to be a family again. The money isn't as good as it was in Wyoming but we will be ok and that is not as important as him being home and spending time as a family. I will probably get a little part time job or he'll get one during the week when he is off. So thats what we are up to, he's on his last run and hopefully will be home by Friday and then I can have some sanity back!! He has been so wonderful and helpful while I was in labor for 2 weeks so having him go back was so hard. The pictures are just a couple random ones I took of Kaden this week.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! I'm so glad Jay will be home now. I know I couldn't do it without my hubby. I'm so happy for you guys.

The Felix Family said...

He is so cute. Jase has that little blue and red striped outfit with the dinosaur on it. I love those little outfits. They are easy and convenient. I am so glad he is doing well and that Jay found a new job. That is awesome. You have been such a trooper!

All About M.E.('s) said...

What a cute boy, he is a perfect addition to your little family! That must be a huge relief to have Jay home especially after having to go to Wyoming to work.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that things are going well for you!!! He is such a cutie. I am glad that Jay finally got a job closer to home!!

The Bunnell's said...

That is so good to hear. It will be so nice to be together again and the boys will be glad to have their daddy home. I know that it is hard having them gone. We just accepted an offer on our home yesterday so hopefully we will be a family again by the first of July. I can't wait! I am glad that things are going well. He is so cute. Madi saw his picture and thought that it was Brekker ;) Hope to see you soon.

Letters-2-Lily said...

Awe he is so cute!! He is getting big! I didn't know Jay got that job. I haven't talked to you forever, must be that you have a new baby and are too busy for me!

Christensen's said...

He is so adorable! I forget how little they are! Let me know when you are ready to take him out and I would love to take some pics!

Ewell said...

What a cute little boy. Isn't it so great when they are here and healthy. I bet it has been so hard to be away from Jay at this time. I am so glad that he was able to get another job. Congrats.