Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where did June go?




I can't believe June is almost over. It has flown by. Partly because I just repeat the same things over and over again each day and partly because I feel like we have been living in Seattle. All I can say is it's about time we got some decent weather. We have been totally boring this month so not much to report. The only time I have been out of boring Nephi is for Mav's graduation. Yes I said graduation, for those of you who have known me a long time that cute little girl is 18 and graduated from high school. Jay stayed home and took care of the boys so I went alone. It was really nice. My Dad, Mick, Mav, and Monica and I went to Tepanyaki before and it was so good. I missed a couple of shrimp that fell on the floor and got reminded they were there when I slipped and fell on one of them. My chair went flying and my shoes flew off my feet. It was pretty embarrassing but very funny. The baby is getting so big, he'll be two months old on the 7th of July, and Aj and Brayden have been such good helpers, they just love him. It's really nice to have the help because he's pretty good most of the time but he has his moments!! Well thats pretty much it I told you we were boring.

7 comments:

Christensen's said...

I can't believe Mav is graduated!...Crazy!!! Your story is pretty funny...I think I would have been most upset by losing some of my shrimp. I love shrimp! Your little boy is so adorable!

Nicole said...

It's about time you got back to blogging - I've missed you. You've inspired me to pull out the Bumpo chair! Your little guy is so cute!

The Bunnell's said...

I can't believe that Mav has graduated!!! She can't be that big! I am glad that you guys were up here the other day so we could see your darling boys, they are all getting so big, especially AJ. He reminds me so much of Jay. Madi was happy to see them. I wish that I could have seen you before we move, who knows how long it will be now :) Kaden is a cutie, I can't believe he still has all that hair. Brekker has lost most of his.
Thankyou for the outfit. It is adorable!

Jamie said...

I can't believe he is two months old already - he is adorable in that little chair!

Letters-2-Lily said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I still think about that lovely entertainment at dinner when you fell right on your butt with your legs in the air! Its still just as funny now as it was then!! It was fun seeing your kids the other day especially Kaden cause he is so adorable!!

Ewell said...

I can not beleive that mel is graduated!!! Where does time go? I wish that I could have seen you fall in the resturant I laughed out loud reading about it I can't imagine if I had really been there.

Mills Family said...

that was hilarious at dinner when you fell, I could not stop laughing all night and I am still laughing hehehe.