
I don't know how many of you have been to Nephi. I'm sure most of you think of it as the town you stop in to get as on the way to St. George. Thats because there isn't much else but gas stations. Just to give you an idea of Nephi, we have a grocery store that is way over priced and under stocked, a Wendy's, an Arby's a Subway, a Taco Time, and a Burger King. Then we have some no name family restaurants. So I drive to Payson to go to Walmart and to see movies which is about 20 min, then if we want to go to a good Restaurant we go to Provo. Well we are getting a movie theatre!! A friend of mine and her husband partnered with some other guys and are building a theatre. They also put in a Quiznos next to the Theatre. Quiznos opened today. We have needed some extra money with Jay not making as much as he was so I am training to be a shift manager at Quiznos. So far it's been ok. I have experience because of Red Robin, but it is different. Anyway so Jay plays mister mom while I'm at work and he does a great job. I got home today and the house was clean and the dishes done so that makes it easier to be away. I've always enjoyed working, but I really enjoy being home too. So if you are ever in the area, stop by Quiznos and say hi!!!




6 comments:
Fun. I would rather stay home too, but sometimes it's nice to get out of the house even if it is to go to work. We'll have to stop by.
You sound like you are super busy!! With having a family and working - that will keep you on your toes. It is nice to have a job to help with the money situation. Next time I go through I will have to stop by. Where in Nephi is it???
Congrats on the job! I love Quiznos!
Way to go Mr Mom! It is so nice to have them and even better when you come home to a clean house. Good luck on the new job I hope that it goes well
Sounds fun!! Hope the job thing goes ok, it must be kind of hard going from not working to working again!!
Post a Comment