
I know its a little late for this post but here it is anyway. We stayed home, I worked and then we made hamburgers, then it started raining when it got dark and we lost power for awhile. When Jay was working in Wyoming we went up there and the kids and I stopped at a firework store and I bought some fireworks. I thought they were just fountains but I was wrong!! We didn't get a ticket but we had some less than legal fireworks this year. How was I supposed to know!!! Anyway it was fun. Our parade is actually this week because they do it for the Ute Stampede. Kadens not real happy in the picture but I tried!!




6 comments:
How funny! I wouldn't know which ones are legal and illegal. It probably made it all more exciting.
What a fun photo of all 3 boys. I bet that Scott and Riley would have loved your fireworks!! They loved shooting fireworks here.
I love the picture, what darling boys you have. That is funny about the fireworks, yeah reight you didn't know! j/k ;) Our neighbors shot illegal ones off all nights and we had 3 cops at our house :) Luckily Matt didn't make our neighbors hate us our first week there ;)
I love that pic its way cute!
There are a lot of things I can't do the same since I've had kids. When I swing I get so sick...other things too.
OMG, I just looked on your dads blog and did not even recognize Mav! She has grown up so much and is a hottie! I can't believe that she is graduated!
Post a Comment