Sunday, August 16, 2009

Slacker


I have been such a slacker, summer is almost over already and we haven't done anything. WE did get Kaden's pictures done. I scanned this one in but I haven't done the rest yet, but I will. I have been working a ton and Jay got a promotion at Barnes Bullets so now he will work days and I'll work nights but it will be better because we might be able to do something on the weekends. So Sorry I'm boring but I thought I would post this cute picture of my baby, he has been so fun!!

5 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

Cute pic. You will probably like having your days home again - I know I sure do now that I am back to my 2 day a week work schedule.
:)

The Bunnell's said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Aw he's so cute! You need to give me a pic for my cubicle at work, I have the other two but not Kaden! Glad you guys are on a better schedule, hope it works good.

Christensen's said...

Darling picture! He is a cutie! I can't imagine working nights. I hope it goes well! Congrats to your hubby on his promotion!

Jamie said...

He's adorable! It was so fun to meet him in person last week.