His hair is curly when its wet!! Kaden loves his bath, he get so excited. Brayden and I were giving him a bath today so I took some pictures. Brayden loves his brother and loves to help.
He is so cute! I cant believe all that dark hair! I love it! We really need to plan a time to meet up! Its been so long!I thought of you the other day cuz we were in spanish fork canyon and I remembered the time we ran out of gas! haha! Good times!
My name is Melica Estes, Jay and I have been married 8 and half years, we have 3 amazing boys Aj, Brayden, and Kaden, and a beautiful brand new baby girl Mckenna. I never thought I would have 4 kids before 30 but here we are 29 with a full house, and loving every minute of it!! Thanks for visiting:)
7 comments:
I can't believe how big Kaden looks already. I love all his hair. He sure is cute!!!
His has grown up so much! You guys are such a great family! Melica, you are so busy and such a great mom!
I love the pics!! They are all so cute! I miss them!
Too cute! I am gald that he still has all his hair- brekker hardly has any left. He is so cute. Braden is getting so big
Oh he is so cute and brayden is such a cute big brother. Wow he is getting so big.
Oh my goodness, your little boy has grown up! What a cutie! My children have always loved bath time. I wish my kids had curls!
He is so cute! I cant believe all that dark hair! I love it! We really need to plan a time to meet up! Its been so long!I thought of you the other day cuz we were in spanish fork canyon and I remembered the time we ran out of gas! haha! Good times!
Post a Comment