Aj the mighty hunter!!
Jay calling the Elk, they called back!!
Brayden loves his brother!!So I finally gave in and we went camping. We went up to Cove Mountain by Richfield, its really pretty up there. It was alot of fun. We stayed two nights and fished and rode fourwheelers. It was nice to get out of town and do something. Jay and I hardly see eachother because we work opposites so it was really fun to finally do something as a family. The boys loved every minute of it, my mom was able to come up Saturday night for awhile and then my step dad Steve came up Sunday. Thanks to them for letting us borrow the fourwheelers, they are so fun!! Aj wandered around with his BB gun and shot a chipmunk, he was pretty proud of himself. It was a great weekend!!





5 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. I can't believe he really shot a chipmunk how sad.
Wow - what a fun weekend.
Looks like a fun weekend! It is always nice to get out of the city for a weekend. :)
Sounds fun! I love camping and four-wheeling! How nice that you and your husband were able to be together for a couple of days. I can't imagine how hard it would be to work opposite schedules! You are a trooper!
How fun. Good for you to take them camping- I think it is so hard with babies. It's not fun until they are at least 2 especially for the mom ;) Good Job! I can't believe how big AJ is getting- it hard to think that he is old enough to be a mighty hunter! It doesn't seem that long ago weh we ttok that bumpy drive up Monte Cristo to try to put you into labor :) THose were some good times. I miss them!
Post a Comment