I just wanted to post this pic of Aj and Kaden. Aj is such a great reader and yesterday he brought his book home and read it to Kaden without being asked, I thought it was so cute. My boys are so special to me and it has been such a wonderful adventure watching them grow!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Cute! Look how Kaden is totally looking over and listening. AJ has always been such a good kid. :)
Oh so cute! Kaden is getting so big, I haven't seen him for so long!
Oh that is so precious....AJ is such a sweetie, both your kids are so good and so cute. And Kaden is so freaking cute and getting so big I am so glad I got to see him for a bit on friday. Good thing I didn't hold him though so maybe he has a chance of not getting this yucky stuff that is going around
What an adorable picture. AJ is an awesome big brother.
That is sweet. I love moments like that!
Post a Comment