Brayden's fun Field Trip
Well we have had a busy month. Aj and Brayden both had Birthdays so now I have an 8 year old and a 5 year old. Kaden turned 5 months old too so we are busy. Aj had his 2nd grade field trip to the fish hatchery and Nephi Sandstone. It was pretty cool because it was on the 7th, which is his Birthday! They could only take 3 moms per class and I was a lucky winner and got to go. I love to go on field trips, but the bus ride is always irritating but we survived!! Then on Wednesday Brayden had his field trip to the Red Barn in Santaquin. We ride the Haywagon out to the pumpkin patch and then pick a pumpkin and ride it back. We got back and they gave the kids a coloring book and a donut. My mom was able to go too so it was alot of fun! Aj also played football and it just ended last week, They only let them do Flag Football down here until 6th Grade but I'm glad because I'm not quite ready for tackle football. So that is wha we have been up to, I'm helping with the Halloween Carnival at the school next week and so I'll have some pics from that and Halloween next time !!




2 comments:
Looks like fun!!! I try to go on as many field trips as I can. Riley is playing tackle football this year. He has really liked it! I was a bit nervous, but it has been fun.
Busy Busy. I love the picture of AJ and Porter He is getting so big. Kaden is bug also, I want to squeeze those cheeks!
Post a Comment