Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Randomness



we got it put together!



It looks gross but I'm just sewing I promise!!


Kaden the Zebra




Alien AJ




Batman Brayden





My boys on Halloween
Well we are totally boring around here so I thought I would post some cute pics of the boys on Halloween and some not so cute pics of me helping Jay mount a bear, but thats it for now !!

7 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Ha ha. Glad you clarified that you were sewing! :) your boys all look cute in their costumes and the bear looks awesome! Good job.

Abes and Stace said...

Poor little fuzzy bear............
You have to count on comments like that from me right? :)
Cute boys you have!

Mills Family said...

Oh Kaden looks so cute in that halloween outfit, your boys are so cute!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Gross to the nasty bear I still can't believe you do that eww! Your boys sure are adorable though, I love my nephews!

Joanne said...

cute costumes! your boys are so cute, you are a good wife to help with the bear!

Christensen's said...

I haven't seen a picture of you in a while, but you look great. Have you lost weight? Cute Halloween pictures. Your boys are handsome! I don't know if I could stuff a bear.

The Bunnell's said...

The boys look adorable and so big! When are you planning your next trip to Ogden? We need to get together. We are planning on going up the weekend of the 4th