Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kaden's new tricks




Kaden has learned to pull himself up along the couch and climb stairs. He started crawling around Thanksgiving and that wasn't enough, he is so busy we have to keep a constant eye on him, he is into everything. My other boys crawled at 7 months and walked at 10 but the way he is going he will be walking very soon. He is also saying Da Da and Hi, its pretty cute. He is so happy and is lots of fun. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow!! I am amazed that he is pulling himself up and walking. That is awesome. He must want to keep up with his brothers really badly! He is adorable.

The Christensens said...

Oh what a cutie!!!! Congrats on everything that has been going on in your family!!!! So exciting! Merry Christmas!

Jamie said...

He's growing so quickly! I can't believe it.

Ewell said...

Melica I am so happy for Jay and his Baptism what a great experience for the whole Family. Your family is so cute. I love to be able to check in every now and then. Once again Congrats!!!