Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Busy Busy

My busy boy Kaden
Cute little Aspen, she looks so much like her mommy!!

Merry Christmas from the Estes Boys


Sometimes I feel like time goes way too fast. Here we are and it's January the end of January, and it's so crazy how much has been going on but at the same time we haven't really done anything. Jay has been plowing his buns off and cleaning up after all those people who forget how to drive in the winter. I can't believe how many people run into signs and fence, slow down people. Oh and please don't pass the snow plows. I know they are annoying and slow but think about how awful the roads would be if they weren't there :) I have been working at Red Robin about 4 nights a week and serving lots of 5 dollar cheese burgers but please remember people that 2 5 dollar cheese burgers and water are worth more than a dollar tip, we are tipping, not paying tithing and i only make 2.13 an hour!!! I have also been watching Monicas baby now that she is back at work, it makes for busy days but I'm glad I can watch her because I wouldn't want her to go to daycare, you just never know what can happen. Aj just got his bobcat award in scouts and him and Brayden both love our new ward and primary!! Kaden is very busy and can't wait to see what he can get into next, I do alot of chasing and we are trying to get the concept of No No!! But he is so happy and mellow which is really nice!! So thats all we are up to just running crazy trying to make ends meet but Heavenly Father has truly blessed us with a wonderful new start in Roy, I couldn't ask for a better neighborhood and Ward, plus I'm able to be close to my sisters which has been so fun!!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

What a busy life you all have. The kids are adorable!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

A dollar tip? I can't believe how cheap people are!

Joanne said...

am happy to see you blogging! Hve been wondering about all of you. Love all you guys

The Bunnell's said...

Busy, Busy! I wish that we would have had time to visit this past weekend while we were up. The boys are so cute and I am glad that they are liking up there.

Letters-2-Lily said...

I'm glad you are back too! I'm REALLY glad you get to watch Aspen even though I know its a lot of work for you but we appreciate it! And I'm the most glad that your family has come so far, you will only continue to see the blessings flow its the best!

Christensen's said...

I know what you mean. I waitressed for a while. If I was there I would give you a big tip because I am sure you would deserve it! You kids are getting big and are so cute!

Becky said...

Love that picture of Kaden! So handsome! I'm glad that things are going well for ya. You have such a neat family and are such a good and patient mom!