
So for all you Facebookers, they have had you change your profile pic each week with a different theme. I finally participated this time with the brother/sister one. Anyway I have a point, it made me decide to look at my older blog entries and I must say before I had Kaden I was a much better blogger!!! I think its because I had alot more time and we did alot more. Plus I have never been a really good blogger, my two cousins Nicole and Andrea, you two are the best bloggers ever. I love all the pictures and stuff you talk about, it is so fun to read. So I decided I would try to be a better blogger and I expect a lot of comments from everyone so I can stay encouraged. The picture I posted was taken a few days ago of my boys. Kaden gets into everything and so when my other boys are playing he always thinks he can join them. My boys never get upset, they always just add him into whatever they are playing. At this time they were playing with the Batcave and since Kaden knocked it over they call him the Ginormous baby that attacks the Batcave!! It was really fun to watch because instead of getting upset that he wrecked their game they just let it go and changed what they were doing a little. It makes me so happy to have such good boys, they truly love their brother so much and always include him even if its not as fun. They love to play with him and always watch him to make sure he wont get hurt.




8 comments:
I am definitely not the best blogger ever, but I try!! :) Isn't it just fun to watch your kids play and get along? It's aweosme!
Just wait until I have three kids then the blog may easily go straight down the tube!! My kids are just starting to kinda play with each other and I LOVE it! It's so fun to watch them interact with each other. You have amazing boys! Good job in raising them!
You really do have good boys Mel! I want them to play with my kids more - they hardly know each other.
I can't believe how big Kaden is already, I swear you just barely had him and I keep thinking he should still be immobile and tiny.
Let's meet up with the kids sometime - even if I just drive up to your house for the day and we hang out with all the kiddos.
You do have great kids. Ever since Aj was little he has always been so polite and caring. I remember watching AJ and Brayden play with Madi and they would always include her at Grama Steph's house. It is nice that they play together.
Madi and Brekker are starting to play together but poor Brekker always ends up having to play house and being the baby :)
I need to follow your example and be a better blogger - I don't even have kids or a husband as an excuse.
You might not be a very good blogger because you have my child at your house everyday too! Your boys are so good and they are adorable, I'm so glad you guys are close to me again so I can see them all so much its been fun!
Cute picture! I haven't seen any of you guys in a long time so I'm glad you've decided to start updating your blog more! :) I realized the same thing with mine. I posted so much before having Gianna and then I kind of dropped off. I blame Facebook since I post on their all the time. But it's not the same, I enjoy looking back at my old posts and being reminded about things that happened that I probably would have forgotten about otherwise.
Wow, that is impressive! Kempton gets so upset whenever Ellie breaks his things. He thinks she should understand that it is not acceptable. Cute boys!
Post a Comment