Monday, February 8, 2010

Kaden's 1st Haircut


We went to aunt Monica's tonight and got the boys haircut. It was Kaden's 1st one. He looks so handsome, he did pretty good, Monica said she's had much worse!! He's just getting too big, he turned 9 months yesterday:)

7 comments:

janeal said...

It looks great! He is such a cutie!

Nicole said...

What a handsome little guy!

Christensen's said...

So cute! I love getting their first hair cut.

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

He's adorable! Can't wait to see him again, since the last time I saw him, he was only like 6 weeks old! Can you believe I still haven't cut Kenley's hair and she's 4?!

The Felix Family said...

He looks super cute!!! I love little boys with short spikey hair.

The Bunnell's said...

Super Cute! I just gave Brekker his second hair cut last week. They are getting too big too fast!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Oh he looks so much older now! He was a very good boy, so cute!