Monday, May 24, 2010
It's A........
Well we went back to the Doctor for an Ultrasound to see if this naughty baby would show us what it is. Jay had to work and couldn't get out of it so I took AJ and Brayden with me to the appt. We called Jay when we got in there and the baby gave us a good look right away!! My midwife said, I don't think it's a Boy, so we kept looking and sure enough, IT's a Girl!!!! We are so excited, The boys thought it was so cool to see the baby and listen to the heart beat. I was in shock, I never thought I would ever hear the words, It's a Girl, but we got some really good looks and that is for sure what it is. She looks great and we go for our big Ultra Sound next week, so I'll post some pics of her then!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yeah!!! A girl! I am so excited for you! Congrats!
Yay!! How exciting! Girls are fun and I would know :), but I'm sure boys are fun too ;). Congrats!
yea!!!! I am so excited for you guys.It will be so much fun for ya. Hope to see you in June
FINALLY!!! Yay! :)
I'm so excited to have a cute niece, and Aspen will have a fun cousin!
Post a Comment