I had a friend Amie Mathis take pictures of Mckenna last week, she does a great job!! We are truly blessed to have this sweet little girl, she has been such a wonderful completion to our family!!!
My name is Melica Estes, Jay and I have been married 8 and half years, we have 3 amazing boys Aj, Brayden, and Kaden, and a beautiful brand new baby girl Mckenna. I never thought I would have 4 kids before 30 but here we are 29 with a full house, and loving every minute of it!! Thanks for visiting:)
8 comments:
Mel - She is absolutely beautiful. Such an angel.
She is such a picture perfect baby!! Gorgeous!! Congrats again! I bet you're glad to have her OUT!!
She looks a lot like Aspen in a few of those pics when she was that small! They turned out so good!
I think she looks so much like you well, actually I see a lot of Mavanie in her. She is a doll! I bet you are absolutely loving her!
She is beautiful!
So beautiful! Melica, you have such cute kids!
she is so beautiful. reminds me so much of you when you were that age. I am soooo happy for your little family. You are truely blessed!
What a doll! She is adorable!
Post a Comment