Friday, February 1, 2008

I can't Spell!!

Ok so on my tag it supposed to say Three things I love but it doesn't so sorry and i can't figure out how to fix it. Things are good here The kids and I are actually in Ogden at my in-laws right now, Jay is in Harrisburg, PA for 11 days with the ranch for a show. They have to go and book hunts for next year. He was just gone for 5 days in Colorado and then home for 5 days and now he's gone for 11 so it's not been fun, plus he's going again at the end of February, but what can you do. It's been hard he has never been gone for more than a couple days, Brayden was way mad at him when he left for Colorado, it was kindof funny that he was so upset, I was suprised. So that is what we have been up to. My sister Monica is Preparing to go through the Temple with her husband in a few weeks and I'm very proud of her. We were very religious growing up and then we all kindof fell off the band wagon but I'm glad she has found her way back. I'm working on getting more pics we got family pics done but I still look like a cow so I need to attend weight watchers for a few more weeks before you'll see any of me but I will get some of the boys up here, Aj lost both his bottom teeth and still doesn't have his top one from his accident so he looks pretty cute.

3 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

You are funny. You will have to let me know how Monica's big day goes.

Mills Family said...

Well its about time you wrote something, you were a slacker there. I am so happy for monica and josh i think it is so great, they are finally doing it.

All About M.E.('s) said...

I hate it when Marty goes out of town-I always pack up the kids AND dogs and go stay with my parent because I'm a scaredy cat! I guess that's what we get for marrying hunters. That is really cool about Monica and Josh!!