Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm not tough enough to be alone

Ok so it has been a full week since Jay left and he doesn't get back til monday, I'm not afraid to be home alone with my kids, I always have thought of myself as being tough enough to be alone, saying the phrase I don't need a man I want one. Anyway I learned this week that I hate to be alone. Don't get me wrong, my house has never stayed clean for this long and I don't have near the laundry I usually do, but I miss having someone to go to bed with ( not in a freaky way) and talk to, I make him watch the golden girls and he laughs more than I do. So I'm down at my moms, Mav picked me up and our cousin Jolee is down here, they are 14 and 16, they make me feel really old, so I have spent my night running on the treadmill, for those of you who don't know I joined Weight watchers in October and I have done really good, I have lost close to 20 pounds, I let myself go for so long so when we moved to Nephi and I was being such a brat about it I decided I needed to make the best of it so I have been doing something for me. It is such a great program, I have had alot of success with it. So anyway that is my week, I know we are so boring!

3 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

Good for you Mel! You should get a pic that will motivate you and hang it up. I found one in a magazine of Tori Spelling and she is wearing a sport bra and work out capris.You should see her abs!! They are perfect which motivates me because she got so freakin fat when she was prego. I only gained 20 lbs. with Brinley so I have no excuse for this mess!! ha ha

Mills Family said...

Good job on the weight loss, keep it up! Yeah i am the same way, when your dad leaves, i am okay the first night but after that i want him to be back home...I could never be alone I would be lost without your dad!

janeal said...

Melica, hi! I'm the same way when Jay leaves too (my Jay, not yours!). Fortunately he rarely goes anywhere, but he does work a lot of late nights so it sort of counts. Way to go on the weight loss, that's so great! I have a friend who lost a ton of weight doing Weight Watchers, I've heard it's a really good program.