Ok so I'm trying to be a cool blogger like everyone else so I made me a play list but I can't figure out how to copy and paste it to my blog so if someone could help me I would appreciate it thanks!!!
As if I should be the one to answer this - apparrently my blog has been nearly unreadable for awhile now and I didn't even know it. However, when I made my playlist, it asked me what type of page I wanted to post it to and I just selected blogger and then it walked me through it. It was one of the easiest things to do on here, but I don't know if I could really explain it without showing you in person. Maybe we should get together one of these days and work on our blogs!!!
My name is Melica Estes, Jay and I have been married 8 and half years, we have 3 amazing boys Aj, Brayden, and Kaden, and a beautiful brand new baby girl Mckenna. I never thought I would have 4 kids before 30 but here we are 29 with a full house, and loving every minute of it!! Thanks for visiting:)
3 comments:
As if I should be the one to answer this - apparrently my blog has been nearly unreadable for awhile now and I didn't even know it. However, when I made my playlist, it asked me what type of page I wanted to post it to and I just selected blogger and then it walked me through it. It was one of the easiest things to do on here, but I don't know if I could really explain it without showing you in person. Maybe we should get together one of these days and work on our blogs!!!
Go to your layout...add a page element...select update HTML/Javascript...name it and paste your link. It's that easy! Good luck
did you figure it out if not call me and i will walk you through it!
Post a Comment