Friday, May 23, 2008

My Playlist

Ok so I added a few more songs to my playlist! I wanted to dedicate I saw the sign by Ace of Base to my friend Stacey because it was our favorite song in the 7th grade, we did a lot of talking about boys while listening to that song! I Also put the OC theme song on there and One Tree Hill theme song on there. I was sad when they cancelled the OC even though the 4th season was pretty lame, but I have started watching One Tree Hill thanks to Mav and I think I like it better than the OC. I have to watch 5th season this summer and then I'll be caught up to watch season 6 on the CW. Days of our lives is also one of my can't miss shows, I watch way to much tv. So i thought I would say something about it so everyone else could tell me if they have any shows they can't miss!!

5 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

Awwww thanks Mel! Actually do you know what song I think of when I think of you? Killing me softly! I remember you always dancing to that Lauryn Hill song when we were jumping on your tramp and hanging out. Don't you wish we could go back sometimes? We were pretty hilarious.

The Estes Family said...

I miss those days sometimes too! Mark and I were emailing the other day and we were saying that we can't believe where the time has gone!!

Abes and Stace said...

Have you told him to join the blogging world? That would be fun.

Mills Family said...

Oh you think you watch too much TV.....well I think I probably have you beat, I have so many shows I can't miss that I have to have 3 DVR's hehehe and that is still not enough room for all of my shows.

Abes and Stace said...

Mel-
I hope you didn't take offense to my post about Reeds. I was just meaning that the one building was gross, not Nephi! Promise.
Anyway, I'm sorry we didn't call you to stop by. If I would have known it would mean so much to you, I would have done it for sure.
We were just in a hurry to get home and I figured if I saw you, we would end up staying a long time having fun and talking.
Love ya!