
Ok so Nicole tagged me with the 4th picture of your 4th file tag and I was way excited when I saw this picture. In the summer Jay's parents asked to keep the kids for a weekend so jay and I decided to go for a ride in the mountains just past Levan. we were talking and hoping to see some deer or at least a jack rabbit cause I had my 22 pistol with me. We came around the corner and saw something take off running into the bushes we barely caught a glimpse but it was a bear!! Not a huge bear but a bear, which I'm very used to seeing wildlife i mean hello my husband hunts and stuffs things for a living but I have never seen a bear not even when we went to yellowstone when i was 5. I was bummed that it ran away so fast. We drove up the road a ways and then turned around. well sure enough as we are coming back down here comes that same bear up the road so we stopped and watched it for about 20 minutes. keep in mind that it got pretty close and I got nervous you can see how close it did get because the front of the truck is in the picture. Well I guess I'll tag mindy, stacey, and sarah, you guys always have such cute pictures




1 comment:
Yay! Thanks for playing.
Post a Comment