Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cookies

yes my life is this boring i'm blogging about cookies!! So I'm on the PTO board at the school and at the meeting I volunteered to make a dessert for the teacher dinner for parent teacher conference. So I decided to make oreos. I forget how much i love to bake until I actually do. these past few weeks I haven't done anything except lay around and hope I don't lose my lunch but with as many pregos as we have out there I'm sure you can all relate at some point. We are going to Nevada next weekend for the hand gun training class and I told Jay I hope I'm starting to feel better by then. I didn't feel good at all on monday so tuesday I called my dr. and they had me come up for an ultrasound just to be safe. Everything is fine I measured a couple days smaller than my due date so they said june 4th according to the ultrasound. the heartbeat was 159 so thats good. I'm always relieved to see and hear that everythings ok. I go for my 10 week appointment on wednesday. So thats what we are up to tomorrow will be fun brayden is so excited to go trick or treating and i'm going to keep our tradition and make homemade chicken noodle soup. Have a safe holiday everyone!!!

6 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Mmmm....cookies sound good. Hope you start feeling better, especially before you have to travel.

Abes and Stace said...

Ok so now you've got me craving home-made chicken noodle soup! Yum.
I think that's a great tradition. Didn't your mom always make home-made clam chowder on Halloween?
Our tradition is "GOUL-osh".
Happy Halloween!
Hope you do start feeling better soon. I can't wait to find out what you're having.

Christensen's said...

Have a Happy Halloween! I forget that you are pregnant. I am lucky, I don't get too bothered by anything when I am pregnant. I love you homemade oreos. I have made them with you before. I wish I were there to get some!

Christensen's said...

I meant to say "your" homemade cookies~

Abes and Stace said...

Check out the new background! You really are becoming a pro now! I love it. :)

Abes and Stace said...

Mel,

I finally got around to changing my blog to private but I need your email so I can invite you in.
Seems like I used to have it a long time ago . . .
:)Email me at staceymehl@hotmail.com.