Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag

Mindy Tobler had this fun tag on her blog so I thought I would do it too!!

20 years ago....
1. I was 7 years old
2. I had a way mean 2nd grade teacher
3. always played with Nickki Tebbs

10 years ago...
1. I was a Senior in high school
2. Started coaching basketball
3. Bought my first car
4. Had alot of fun with great friends

5 years ago...
1. i had been married a year and a half
2. Had a 2 year old
3. worked 2 jobs
4. traveled alot with Jay and WSU Baseball

3 years ago...
1. was planning my Hawaii trip with my mom, sisters and other family!!
2. worked at Mckay Dee Hospital
3. Brayden turned 1
4. AJ started preschool

1 year ago...
1. Sent AJ to Kindergarten (yes I cried)
2. Was Adjusting to living in Nephi
3. Was Adjusting to living in an Apartment again
4. Was adjusting to Jays crazy fall schedule

this year ....

1. I got a new car
2. Got pregnant!
3. got my prayers answered for my dad and mick!
4. I lost 25 pounds

Yesterday...
1. I puked my guts out
2. took Brayden to Preschool
3. Did Laundry
4. went to grocery store

Today....
1. I went to the bank in slc to sign my car papers
2. went to costco( I love that place)
3. took Brayden to Tumbling
4. Got my computer

Tomorrow...
1. I'm going to the pumpkin patch with Braydens class
2. cleaning my house
3. going to Zach's football game
4. paying bills

Next Year Hopefully..
1. I'll have a new house
2. have a healthy baby
3. have healthy new siblings!!!
4. get way skinny!!!
Now I'm tagging anyone that wants to do it but i'll be offended if no one does!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a fun tag. It is neat to read your tag, it helps to get to know you better. I had a hard time remebering some of the things, but it made me remember alot of good times. Congrats on the baby. I am so excited for you. Are you and Jay going to frontsight?? Scott loves going, but this will be my first time. It will be fun to see everyone!!

Laurel said...

So sorry about the puking. It seems unavoidable sometimes...It's fun to read other people's thoughts. Mine are all about food, do you think that is strange?

Our new one is a girl, due in March.