

On the 22nd of November we decided to go Antelope hunting. I had a doe Antelope tag for the Loa area, which is just past Fish Lake. We got up at 5 that morning and my Aj was so excited. He wakes right up and gets all dressed in his camo. Brayden was excited too but not as much as Aj, we had gone to walmart the night before to get stuff for lunch so we packed our cooler and off we went. We drove around and the first thing we see is two Elk fighting which was cool because we never see them in the wild, just on the ranch then we saw some deer and Jay loves to see deer. We got down in a spot and a whole bunch of Antelope come out. so we get out and I get ready they were about 300 yards away running so I missed them. So we kept driving and saw a whole bunch on a hillside. we got about 800 yards from them and decided to get out and walk a bit. We walked toward a gully and sure enough a bunch come running out so I shot and missed reloaded and then shot again and it dropped and never got back up, the kids were way excited, since we got done around 10 in the morning we decided to go cut down our Christmas tree on Cove, its a really big mountain in Richfield. So we went and bought a tree permit and headed up there. I couldn't decide on a tree, so finally about 5 minutes before dark we found one. We had alot of fun the boys think anything in the mountains is great!




3 comments:
Ok I think I'm going to be sick. Look at all the blood around its mouth! Poor thing!
Did you get your tree from the same spot we went last year?
Oh, and when are you going to find out what you are having?
WOW I am impressed!! Good job shooting. I can't even hit a rusty tin can, much less something that is running! What a fun day. I love days when I know Kylie has had a blast!
Sounds like a fun day! I was just talking to my friend who was telling me about her Christmas tree that they cut down that ended up being infested with little jumping spiders. It made me thankful for my fake tree :).
Post a Comment