


Last week Aj lost his other front tooth. He lost his first front tooth when he was 18 months old. We were in Florida at the college world series and he jumped to Jay in the pool without counting like he usually did and he hit his mouth on Jay's head and it came right out. So we headed to the ER and they said he was ok and that his big tooth wouldn't come in til he was about 7 or 8. So now he is missing both and looks just like most 1st graders, its pretty funny but we can see his new tooth coming down where the one hasn't been for so long, it will be weird when he has them both its been such a long time!! Brayden is so funny, now that Jay is out of town he thinks that I can't sleep alone so he has decided to move in my room. It's no big deal we have a King sized bed so I don't even notice that he's in there but he sure thinks he's big getting to stay up and watch TV with me! The other picture of him I took today, I couldn't resist he looks so cute. He was so proud of himself his teacher gave him a marker set at preschool today for turning in his extra homework paper. We did go buy the baby a bassinet on Saturday and a rocking chair so he has somewhere to sleep when he comes. We don't have a way to get him home yet since we don't have a car seat but that will be the next purchase. We got rid of most of our baby stuff when we moved to Nephi because I truly never thought we would have any more, and if we did it would be a girl so I would want all pink stuff anyway, well I was wrong on both of those, but its ok most of the stuff we had was way old because Aj is going to be 8, thats right I said 8, that makes me feel very old. So most of it would have had to be replaced anyway. I haven't heard on my glucose test which is a good thing they said no news is good news so if I haven't heard anything by tomorrow, I'm assuming I'm in the clear!!! But I go back on the 26th of March and then it's every two weeks after that so it's fast approaching. I'm excited but nervous at the same time because Jay is out of town alot and my Dr. isn't exactly up the street, I'm delivering at IMC in Murray, it takes exactly 1 hour to get there, we timed it the other day, but both my other's were induced and I'm sure this will be no different. So thats whats going on I know way boring but thanks for reading anyway, and please leave a comment because it makes my day!!!




5 comments:
I can't believe he hasn't had his tooth since he was 18 months. I never noticed it was weird that he didn't have it. That's funny. I can't believe you start going every two weeks I loved getting down to going really often. My doctor is 45 minutes away in Cedar City. It made my dad really nervous. He always said "I don't want my grandson's birth certificate to say Black Ridge on it." I hope the time goes by fast and you are feeling good.
Oh the boys are getting so big! It makes me feel old too!! I can't believe AJ's tooth is finally coming in!! It will be weird to see him with both. Looks like Brayden needs a haircut though!! Glad you haven't heard anything on your test hopefully you won't!!
How exciting! Well if you end up needing help with your boys if you go into labor or something, you'll be driving past my area to get to the hospital so I could meet you and get them. Yet, you can't drive yourself so what are you going to do?
Your boys are cute. Can't wait to see the next little man. :)
So cute, yeah you are old wow 8 huh, I can't believe it has been 8 years already time goes by fast.
Okay so maybe when it gets closer to delivery day and if jay is still not around you should probably come up here and stay, like at my mom's or stephs or something that way you are closer and will have someone to drive you cuz that is kind of scary for you to be by yourself at due date time.
Anyways just a thought.
I am excited to see AJ with both his teeth also its been along time.
That's funny, I can only remember one time noticing that AJ was missing a tooth (I remember cause I was thinking about how much I am going to hate the tooth-losing time for my kids). And I never even stopped to think that at the time that AJ was too young to have lost his tooth (I think this was while I was pregnant with Jamison). That's exciting then that he'll get both of his teeth back. And I agree with Mickele, I think you should come closer to the hospital when it gets closer to your due date if Jay's still gone. I had Gianna less than two hours after I got to the hospital and I'd hate to think about how bad that would have sucked to get there 45 minutes-1 hour later than I did! Well, I'm glad you passed your glucose test, enjoy your hour long drive to appts every other week! :) I don't blame you though, Dr. Larkin was awesome!
Post a Comment