Monday, March 16, 2009

The Weekend


We had a fun weekend, Jay was able to come home and we went to Benihana on Saturday night with a guy he works with, I was so mad I forgot my camera because Brayden was so entertained. Sunday we went to the International Sportsmans Expo. Jay had a guy put a deer in the show that he had done. We go every year, it's kind of fun but we were there way too long this time. I guess I'm getting to that point where I can't walk around that long without discomfort, Oh well. The boys got to hold a baby bear cub that was only 4 weeks old. It was so cute. Aj lost another tooth! Hopefully some of them will start growing back or he wont have any but his bottom two that have already grown in!! So thats pretty much it around here, Jay will be home all this week so I'm very excited about that! I also never heard from the Doctor so I must be in the clear!!

6 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Sounds like an eventful weekend! I'm jealous that your boys got to hold that little bear cub. I wanted to go just for that reason, but I didn't think that they would let people hold them, had I known, I probably would have been there :).

The Christensens said...

Melica- Your kids are so cute!!! Hope things are going well with your pregnancy! Danielle

Abes and Stace said...

Oh!!!! I would LOVE to hold a bear cub. The next time you hear about something like that available again, you better call me missy!
Glad you had a fun weekend. I can't believe you have a kid old enough to be losing all his teeth! :)
Let me know when you have a lonely weekend coming up without Jay. I'm itching to go hang somewhere new for a day!

Nicole said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Glad your hubby will be home! That's always a good thing.

Ewell said...

I am so happy you found me. I actually was wondering if you had a blog just like 2 days ago so I am glad to see it. It looks like you all are doing so good. Lets keep in touch. Bridgett

Christensen's said...

Wow! I can't believe that you only have a little over two months left in your pregnancy! Your boys are so cute! Congrats on loosing another tooth!