1. Wrapping paper or Gift Bags? I love gift bags but I wrap all my kids presents.
2. Real or Artificial: Real! We go cut ours down in the mountains, the kids love it and it has become a fun tradition.
3. When do you put your tree up? The weekend after Thanksgiving, we put it up the weekend before Thanksgiving this year since Thanksgiving was later.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually a couple days after Christmas, New Years is Jays Birthday so we always have it down before then.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes - My Dad made egg nog a couple times and it was really good and I buy it from the store too usually.
6. Favorite gift received? I got engaged christmas 2001!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Father in law
8. Easiest person to buy for? Brayden
9. Do you have a nativity scene? no my mom has about 6 of them so I need to go get one of hers!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? we usually just take them to the christmas parties
11. Worst Christmas present ever received ? I can't think of one
12. Favorite/Worst Christmas movie? my favorite is Mickeys Christmas Carol/ Least favorite is The Grinch with Jim Carrey, its cute but not my favorite.
13. When do you start Christmas shopping? Black Friday!!!
14. Have you ever recycled a gift? Yep sure have!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? we hand dip chocolates and they are so good!
16. Lights on tree? White, I like multi colored too but we have always done white.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Deck the Halls- Manheim Steemroller Monica and I used to turn the lights off and use a flashlight for a spotlight and pretend to ice skate in our family room to that song and some of their others!
18. Travel on Christmas or stay home? Always have to travel somewhere.
19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? of course but I wont do it right now!
20. Angel or star on top of tree? we actually have a Santa on top.
21. Open presents on Christmas eve? Yes, pajamas.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The way people act at stores they have no patience for anything and its really sad.
23. Favorite ornament? we have a Tigger that Aj picked out when he was 1 years old!
24. Favorite food for Christmas Dinner? my mom does Turkey dinner just like Thanksgiving and I could never have that too many times!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My kids to have a good Christmas!
Tag five friends: Stacey, Mickele, Emma, Mindy Tobler, Monica
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey no fair you can't tag me, cuz I am a slacker and don't like to play tag.
Scott has always told me how your Mom dipped chocolates and how good it was!!! That is fun that you dip chocolates too. It sounds so good.
Post a Comment