Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A new Years Resolution Already!!


Ok so I have never been very good about taking pictures but I have gotten alot better in my old age! I was bored and looking through pictures on my computer and I realized that Jay and I hardly have any pictures of just the two of us. Besides our wedding pictures I can only think of a handful of pictures of just the two of us most of which I really need to burn cause I look way fat and gross in them. The one I posted with this is actually from our honeymoon, thats why we look like we are 20 because we were!! So I decided that my early new years resolution will be to not only take more pictures but to make sure we have alot of just the two of us even though I do not like to have my picture taken when I'm pregnant especially right now because I'm in that is she pregnant or just chunky phase! So when I stick to my resolution I will be sure to post lots of pictures, I did update some of the pictures on the side of my blog I just hope Aj doesn't see that I put his school picture up there because he doesn't like it at all, I think it is fine but he says he looks weird cause he's not smiling good and his arms are folded too much, he's definitely his dads child when it comes to that because they always have to look cool all the time!

2 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

Hey, I have the same resolution! It is definitely hard to do. So much easier to snap a few of the kids all the time.
Hey so when do you find out what the baby is?
*I'll keep this short since you make fun of my long posts!

Mills Family said...

Hey punky, I never got a copy of the boy's school pics, you better be bringing me one of all of them next time you guys are up. I need one of Zack also.