well I'm still alone, 6 more nights and Jay will come home for a week. So I was looking at some pictures and found this one of him and AJ in Florida at the college world series in may 2003. WSU won and Jay got MVP of the semi final game. It was so hot and Humid as you can tell by their red faces! I was so glad Aj and I got to go. Anyway so I have been missing him and thought I would post that picture and play the song we played at our wedding which was almost 7 years ago by the way! So this is just a short post, Later this week I will Post AJ's creative arts contest entry. It is due on Friday and he has taken some great pictures!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
My Husband
well I'm still alone, 6 more nights and Jay will come home for a week. So I was looking at some pictures and found this one of him and AJ in Florida at the college world series in may 2003. WSU won and Jay got MVP of the semi final game. It was so hot and Humid as you can tell by their red faces! I was so glad Aj and I got to go. Anyway so I have been missing him and thought I would post that picture and play the song we played at our wedding which was almost 7 years ago by the way! So this is just a short post, Later this week I will Post AJ's creative arts contest entry. It is due on Friday and he has taken some great pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Sad :(. But, distance makes the heart grow fonder, right?
Listening to that song while I read the post makes me sad for you!! I know what it is like to be apart, but not for that long! Your amazing! Good luck!
AAAWWWWWWWW!!! I can picture it now. The reunion. Running toward each other, arms reaching, hair bouncing in the wind, big lovey dovey smiles on your faces . . . jk
I hope your week goes by fast!
That's a great picture! How cute. Glad you posted it.
PS. When is your dad having those twins? Well not your dad exactly - you know what I mean! :)
Oh AJ is so cute, look how blonde his hair is...wow and he is so little. K well hang in there he will be home before you know it. I give you props cuz I so could not do it for that long. Your dad is gone for 2 days on business and I am ready for him to be back home.
Anyways good luck.
That is such a cute picture! I had no idea that he played College sports. I hate being alone...I get scared so easily. You will make it though!
Post a Comment